Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flirty Apron Swap- Sent

Another recent creation...


...sent to Frieda for the Flirty Apron Swap. The two parts are connected at the waist band and seperate down the sides. The overlay is a vintage table cloth. The underskirt is new fabric from JoAnns. I thought the curves on the new fabric mimicked the scallop and curves on the table cloth. The edge is done in bias tape. I have a new found LOVE for bias tape after this project. SO EASY!
Originally blogged about it here.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

How pretty. I just pulled out an old hand towel that I wanted to make a similar apron out of ... one day!

Lauren said...

hooray! i love seeing what other people are doing...
i'm still working on my shirt i said i was working on a few weeks ago-ugh... hopefully soon i will finish it and post a picture.

thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails