Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Embroidery

Check out the new header. It was hand embroidered (by me, duh) on Sunday while Husband yelled nasty things at the Steelers. I checked this book out of the library a few weeks ago and used it for both learning new stitches and inspiration. I think this is a hobby I should do more of, considering it is much easier to embroider on the couch than it would be to sew with the machine. But, now that I've shown off my most recent project, what's next? What do you embroider?

Also, that fabulous crafty announcement is coming in about a week or so! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

mary grace said...

i'm jealous... my public library doesn't have that book and i've been trying to find embroidery books without having to buy them... with no avail :)

Cynthia said...

I got that book for Christmas.

Now I just need to USE it!

I am inspired now, though, since I see how cut eyour banner is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails