Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Is Here

Northern Virginia had its first real snowfall yesterday, followed by an ice storm last night. Winter is finally here! I've so enjoyed the beauty of the snow, the brightness at night with the moon reflecting off the snow, the still in the air. These are things that should have been happening months ago! But, I guess I will appreciate the fact that this snow will only be around for a bit. It will not wear out its welcome like it did in Chicago.

My life has been hectic; my weekends have been busy. I am SO looking forward to some time of my own this weekend. One major project to finish (finally....) and then this one to start.

Also, hopefully soon I'll have a nice crafty announcement to make... stay tuned for details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails