Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flirty Apron Swap

I signed up for another swap this week. Perhaps all these swaps and projects I want to start (or complete...) will be reason enough to get the office/sewing room cleaned out this weekend. And I heard on the Today Show this morning that when you share your goals you are more likely to follow through, so here goes: I will clean out the office and post pictures next week. I cannnot wait for you to be amazed at the amount of stuff we have crammed into such a small room. Be prepared!

The swap is the 'Flirty Apron Swap' and should be exciting! I have whipped up lots of aprons for friends and family (and even strangers), so what's another one, huh? There might be time for you to get in on this swap, too.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails