Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rejoice!

The machine is back! And don't worry, I've already tested it out. It runs beautifully! Here's my BTRS swap quilt. Binding is machine sewed to the front; I'll be hand-stitching it to the back as we head to St. Louis next week to see our parents. I've never done a binding before. Luckily, mom has. I've loved sewing this quilt, although it did give me some issues. More to come on the quilt when it's all done.

I am so excited to be able to sew again! Too bad we are so busy right now. Moving company came out for a quote yesterday. We'll be setting the final moving schedule this week. I've got a lot to wrap up at work, friends to see, closets to clean out. But, regardless of all that I will always have a few hours as the sun is rising to sit at the machine and sew. Par for the course, we have a busy day today. Husband has work tonight and I have my two last games as 4th and 5th grade volleyball coach. There will be cupcakes to celebrate. I'm off to create chocolate flavored volleyballs. Wish us luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails