Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Place Mat Setback

Well, I locked myself in the office tonight to sew place mats. I will finish them before fall ends. Really, I will.

Ironed all my fabric, figured out measurements that worked with my one beautiful AB Mustard Garden Maze fat quarter as trim, cut, and then decided that these place mats were going to be way too small! Guess they'll have to wait until I can get my hands on another fat quarter. At least I started some good by which music to sew (Husband's 'Indie Rock Mix' + Fleet Foxes). Playlist below. There is still a lot of time in October to complete these projects, right?



After writing this post I have decided that 'the Fat Quarters' would be an interesting band name; real meaning only understood by quilters and seamstresses. 18 x 22, baby!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails