Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This Will Destroy You
(Or Make You More Flexible)

My yoga count for the week is 1/2. Felt really great to get up this morning and really move for 30 minutes before starting the day. Music without words today; not just music, but the most beautiful wordless music out there. Might not be right for all, as they do get quite rocking in some songs, but I've found that the thicker/heavier/louder music spurs me on in my practice.

I think I'm developing a Pavlovian reaction to This Will Destroy You. Just listening to it makes me feel stronger and more in tune with my muscles and body. If only it were that easy, right?

So good. I suggest listening to 'Quiet' or 'Thread'.

Also (unrelated), I picked the first yield from our garden yesterday. One tiny vine tomato. I added it to our pasta sauce last night just so we could say we ate it. There are more tomatoes on the way, along with TONS of watermelons (the largest right now is as big as a fist), and jalapeƱos. The basil and oregano are always ready to go. I think my green peppers aren't going to produce; they look quite sickly, and my cucumber plant seems to have disappeared?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails