Sunday, June 29, 2008

June Swap WIPs

My first swap project is coming along nicely. I need to get some heavy interfacing tomorrow so I can finish the bottom and get it in the mail on Tuesday. The black is the exterior and the print is the lining.
My second swap project is all ready to be ironed, cut, and sewn. I hate ironing and cutting so much. So much! But this should be an easy one; multiples of the same dimensions. The green is limier in real life. I do believe I have already shared what is what, so I'll refrain from boring you with the details AGAIN. Look for the finished product on Tuesday.
The most exciting part of these swaps for me is that I SO want to include a CD of the music I listened to while sewing them. Judging from one of my swap partner's blog, we have very, very similar taste in music, so hopefully I can share some great tracks with her. Husband always has some odd secret track or taping hiding in iTunes. Recently it's been all alt-country/folk/etc. bands covering other alt-country/folk/etc. and/or rock songs. How do you not love that? This is one of my favs, Ryan Adams covering Willie Nelson (and Elvis & Brenda Lee, too, I guess). Pop out of Google Reader for a second to listen to the song, would ya?




1 comment:

Patty said...

Ohhh, I like this song by him. Very nice. I first heard Ryan Adams when I went to a Whiseytown show with a friend who wanted to see the opening act (Mary Lou Lord). It was one of the best shows ever. I haven't really kept up with his solo stuff so thanks for linking to this. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails