Friday, April 18, 2008

A New (Blogging) Start

I've blogged before. Mostly about my life; what had happened daily, what I was thinking at that moment, what I felt at the time. Recently I've found myself wanting to blog again. Wanting to share my thoughts and ideas.

I've also fallen in love with perusing other people's craft/sewing/baking/photography/etc. blogs. There are some very smart and talented men and women out there, and although I'm not claiming to be at their level, I would say that I can whip out a project or two every so often. And I'd love to share them with you.

So, is there really a better time than right now to jump back into the digital fray? I've even got a project planned while husband is away this evening. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails