Saturday, August 23, 2008

Marimekko To-Market WIP #2

This bag is going to be the death of me. For real. It will be the last thing I make. Ever. The bag portion came together so quickly, I should have known that it was too good to be true! The handles came in the mail and are GORGEOUS.

However, the waxed linen is a total pain to sew. I'm half done and I've already snapped two fat embroidery needles. TWO! And I only have one needle left in that size and four buttons to attach (on the inside of the bag to support the straps).

My poor, poor little babies! Wish me luck on the last four and hopefully I'll have a completed bag to show you. When it's all finished I'll post again to share my changes to the pattern. And if my needle problem doesn't get solved, I guess I could get used to a one-handled bag?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails