Thursday, August 7, 2008

Daydreaming

This afternoon I am the only one at work. I've been solicited to answer phones and greet visitors while others are at an open house type event. The only issue I have with this is that the phones aren't ringing and no one is visiting. So, in essence, I am waiting around for nothing to happen.

My time is not a total waste, however, as I am currently dreaming up future craft projects. I might actually go home and attempt something. I am also ridiculously hungry (even though I've just eaten lunch) for delicious St. Louis foods of which I have no access.

So here I am, at the desk, willing the phone to ring, day dreaming of Amy Butler fabric and cotton shirts with interesting yokes for the few weeks that hang between super hot summer and full blown fall, and craving Imo's pizza and Mexican chocolate gelato.

Such is life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails