Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Week's Worth of Posts

So it has been almost a week since I last posted. Seems like forever. Things around the Cultivated House have been the same, yet different. Husband is out of town for work. This week at work has been incredibly stressful for me. On top of that I've been sick and doped up on cold medicine. Overall, it's been a normal week with a sort of Twilight Zone feel.

I don't like the fact that Husband is away. My schedule is thrown off, my house feels half full, the cat knows something is up. I haven't been sleeping well (as you can tell by the timing of this post). It is incredibly reassuring to me that I'm off kilter because he is away. As strange as I've felt this week, it just affirms the fact that Husband is a positive force in my life. The only thing I like about his absence is the fact that I've been subsisting on a diet of fruit, bread, and ice cream. Carbs!

Sickness has slowed my progress in several projects. Swap #1 is half done. I don't have any ideas or any beginnings on Swap #2 yet. I've got a sort of odd color scheme to work with. Both MUST be finished by next week when we head to St. Louis for vacation with some friends. Hopefully I will have some progress to report in the next few days.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I hope you're over your cold by now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails